The main context structure which drives the drawing process.
- Opaque font options for a DrawingCtx.
- Extents for a path in its current coordinate system.
- Set path on the cairo context, or clear it. This helper object keeps track whether the path has been set already, so that it isn’t recalculated every so often.
- Holds the size of the current viewport in the user’s coordinate system.
- Create a Pango context with a particular configuration.
- The toplevel drawing routine.
- escape quotes and backslashes with backslash
- Converts a Pango layout to a Cairo path on the specified cr starting at (x, y). Does not clear the current path first.
- Converts a Pango layout to a Path starting at (x, y).